Locale Test Suite: First commits

Shoji Kuwabara from SGI has contributed the "SGI locale testsuite"
(see Uli's ToDo list).  I've reworked and reformatted the files so
that they follow better the GNU coding styles and they're easier to
maintain.  The code could need some more cleanup and pretty printing
but I've decided not to do everything now.  It should be usable and
stable enough now so that people can test glibc and add further tests.

I've just commited the first round of files to the CVS archive.  You
should be able to play around with them if you uncomment the tests
assignment in localedata/Makefile and generate a japanese locale
ja_JP.EUC.

I'll add tests for the missing functions later after having
reformatted them and done some testing.

Thanks to Shoji and SGI for their contribution!

Andreas
--
 Andreas Jaeger
  SuSE Labs aj@suse.de