Re: [(nowhere)] libc/1808: ld.so on powerpc-redhat-linux-gnu with ld -Ttext ...

Something to note is that `objdump --private-headers' output (as well as
`objdump -h') is really necessary in a report on this kind of thing.  We
can't be sure what is the fault of the dynamic linker at runtime and what
is part of how the program got linked at build time.

I think that -Ttext is not the right option because that changes the load
address of .text but not of all the other read-only sections that are
expected to be contiguous with it.  I'm not sure off hand what the right
option is (or if there is one), but you can rewrite the linker script instead.