Re: deprecated GNU ## extension used

>>>>> Zack Weinberg writes:

Zack> Neil claims that all GNU-syntax varargs macros can be rewritten in C99
Zack> syntax.  I have yet to see a counterexample from real code.  If you
Zack> can show me one, I'll take it out again; otherwise I stand behind his
Zack> decision to deprecate this.

How do you rewrite this for C99 (I haven't checked if this works and
whether it is a correct GNU-syntax varargs marcro):

#define vararg_test(args...) \
somefunction("Test", ## args)

Andreas
--