Re: testsuite stats?

The schemes you have for the other packages won't work since we are
not using dejagnu and I have definitely no plan ever going in this
direction.

I had testing and analyzing scripts running at some point (should have
them somewhere around).  They did more than generating logs, they were
analyzed, splitted for the the various subdirs, and finally
transformed in web pages.

The only reason this is not up and running is that I'm too lazy to
find out how to upload such files to the web server in front of the
firewall.