Re: testandset on powerpc

>>>>> Franz Sirl writes:

Franz> I have done a patch which defines IMPLEMENT_TAS_AS_CAS in powerpc/pt-machine.h and
Franz> define testandset(p) to !__compare_and_swap(p,0,1) in spinlock.h then. I haven't sent it
That sounds fine.  Please send the patch for review.
Franz> yet, because I had strange problems with rpcgen (maybe related to string handling?)
Franz> yesterday and so I couldn't test it yet.

I also noticed problems with rpcgen, the generated files (like
sunrpc/rpcsvc/key_prot.h) are broken - they contain a dot instead of
an underscore:
#ifndef _KEY_PROT.T_H_RPCGEN
#define _KEY_PROT.T_H_RPCGEN

No time to investigate yet (this seems to be ppc specific),
Andreas
--
 Andreas Jaeger
  SuSE Labs aj@suse.de