Re: removing old 2.1 headers

> People using snapshots have to know what they are doing.  I'm talking
> about the normal person upgrading.

I know what I'm doing. I still don't want to re-install libraries just
because some library has chosen to remove the header files of another.

> Also, if you already installed DB 3.1 you don't have the problem
> anymore and would be hurd if we removed the headers during the glibc
> installation.

That was exactly my point: I don't *want* glibc to remove these
headers, as it would remove the DB 3.1 headers, not the ones of its
earlier release. So it would hurt if it did remove them.

Regards,
Martin