[patch] further linuxthreads.texi changes

Hello,

The attached patch contains some brief documentation for:
pthread_attr_[sg]etstack()
pthread_attr_[sg]etstackaddr()
pthread_attr_[sg]etstacksize()
pthread_attr_[sg]etguardsize()

It also corrects a typo in my previous patch.

Why I don't like this patch:
In the current documentation, the pthread_attr_[sg]et* functions
are treated as sharing a prototype, and a table is provided to
supply the individual defintions of each type of attribute that
can be set.  This really isn't sufficient, especially with
something as far ranging from the others as
pthread_attr_[sg]etstack().  This could be changed by just
providing a separate prototype and definition for each of these
functions.  If that's what is preferred, I can do such a thing I
think. (I'm learning texinfo for this as I'm used to working in
DocBook for my own projects.)

Also, as pthread_attr_[sg]etstack() is not part of the Single
Unix Specification v2 as the rest of the functions are, should
that fact be noted in any manner?

Let me know your thoughts on these matters.

 - Bruce

linuxthreads.texi.diff