FAQ table of contents tweak

The FAQ table of contents contain spurious entries of the form
"Removed.  Does not apply anymore." which disturb the general layout
of the table of contents. Here is a fix to make them disappear from
the TOC.

Bruno

*** glibc-cvs/FAQ.in.bak	Wed Nov  1 15:02:47 2000
--- glibc-cvs/FAQ.in	Fri Nov  3 16:12:49 2000
***************
*** 487,493 ****
  	libc anymore?

! Removed.  Does not apply anymore.

  ??	When I use GNU libc on my Linux system by linking against
  	the libc.so which comes with glibc all I get is a core dump.
--- 487,493 ----
  	libc anymore?

! {} Removed.  Does not apply anymore.

  ??	When I use GNU libc on my Linux system by linking against
  	the libc.so which comes with glibc all I get is a core dump.
***************
*** 1321,1327 ****
  	the Perl db modules the testsuite is not passed.  This did not
  	happen with db-1, gdbm, or ndbm.

! Removed.  Does not apply anymore.

  ??	The pow() inline function I get when including <math.h> is broken.
  	I get segmentation faults when I run the program.
--- 1334,1340 ----
  	the Perl db modules the testsuite is not passed.  This did not
  	happen with db-1, gdbm, or ndbm.

! {} Removed.  Does not apply anymore.

  ??	The pow() inline function I get when including <math.h> is broken.
  	I get segmentation faults when I run the program.
***************
*** 1413,1419 ****
  ??	Programs compiled with glibc 2.1 can't read db files made with glibc
  	2.0.  What has changed that programs like rpm break?

! Removed.  Does not apply anymore.

  ??	Autoconf's AC_CHECK_FUNC macro reports that a function exists, but
  	when I try to use it, it always returns -1 and sets errno to ENOSYS.
--- 1426,1432 ----
  ??	Programs compiled with glibc 2.1 can't read db files made with glibc
  	2.0.  What has changed that programs like rpm break?

! {} Removed.  Does not apply anymore.

  ??	Autoconf's AC_CHECK_FUNC macro reports that a function exists, but
  	when I try to use it, it always returns -1 and sets errno to ENOSYS.
*** 1525,1531 ****
  ??make	I've build make 3.77 against glibc 2.1 and now make gets
  	segmentation faults.

! Removed.  Does not apply anymore, use make 3.79 or newer.

  ??	Why do so many programs using math functions fail on my AlphaStation?

--- 1538,1544 ----