Support for smaller glibc

The current glibc 2.2 has many features. But some of them are not
needed in some cases. I am wondering if there is an interest to
make those features configurabled at the build time. The ones I am
thinging now are intl, iconv, iconvdata, locale, localedata, wcsmbs,
wctype and wide char IO. They will be enabled by default. But you
can disable them at the build time. It will make glibc much smaller.
Any comments?

--
H.J. Lu (hjl@valinux.com)