Re: pthread_sigqueue{_np} ??

	From : Ulrich Drepper <drepper@redhat.com>
	Date : Thu Feb  8 13:01:31 2001

        No.  Since you can easily implement it yourself there
        is no need to introduce more incompatible functionality.

I would like to queue a (RT) signal to a thread by TID.
I am unaware of a "clean" way to translate thread id
to its corresponding pid. I am not sure if ploughing
thru' the internal thread handles is a good idea either.

From your response it appears that there is a different
approach. Can you say a few more words about what you
thought of when you said that it can be implemented
outside pthreads library?

Bharadwaj