Re: Problematic linking between glibc and shared libgcc

<<I think the only people wishing a shared libgcc are the gcc developer
itself and nobody else. I don't know any person outside the gcc project
who likes this, specially people working on large projects and
distributions hate it.

That's really odd. In the GNAT world, we have only recently started to
build shared runtime libraries, in some cases now as the default, and
we are doing it because of demand by some of our users working on
large projects.