Re: (usagi-users 00211) Re: glibc 2.2.2

On/Dnia Mon, Feb 19, 2001 at 02:48:05AM +0900, YOSHIFUJI Hideaki / ?$B5HF#1QL@?(B wrote/napisał(a)
> I know it is not standard, but you should not have removed it simply
> because its the non-standardness; there are too many applications to
> remove it.
So we should fix broken apps.I know that many linux apps
uses it but it's only asking for portability troubles (most of these
v6 apps is in PLD so I will fix them anyway).

Also personally I hate workarounds and nonstandard things 8)

--
Arkadiusz Miśkiewicz, AM2-6BONE    [ PLD GNU/Linux IPv6 ]
http://www.t17.ds.pwr.wroc.pl/~misiek/ipv6/   [ enabled ]