New versions of nss_db and nss_lwres modules

I discovered that the current versions of the nss_db and nss_lwres NSS
modules didn't have correct versioning info since libtool silently
ignored the -Wl linker options.  Now that libtool 1.4 has been
released I've corrected this.  I also added i18n support to the makedb
program included in the nss_db package.  The new packages can be found
at

   http://www.chello.nl/~m.m.kettenis

Please test them, such that we can make an official release of at
least the nss_db package.

Mark