Re: Prelinking of shared libraries

On Friday 04 May 2001 14:23, you wrote:
> How did you get these data? Looking at libkdecore.so.2.0.0, as
> distributed with SuSE 7.0 (klibs-1.1.2-160), I get
[Snip]
> That raises two questions: Why do we get different numbers for the
> same shared library?
[Snip]
> It turns out that most of those relocations are in the .eh_frame and
> the .gcc_except_table,

I guess Andreas has libraries that are compiled without exception handling
(-fno-exceptions). We do that by default in KDE these days. You just found
out why. :-)

You also might want to have a look at libkdeui since that one is more
highlevel and contains much more/larger vtables.

Cheers,
Waldo
--
bastian@kde.org | SuSE Labs KDE Developer | bastian@suse.com