famous libgcc vs glibc

Hi,

I just readed few threads about libgcc on gcc mailing list and still
don't know what is the best way to get glibc compiled with gcc 3.0 and
packaged into rpms.

Right now I'm thinking about compiling whole glibc with gcc
-static-libgcc and rest of typical packages/libraries in standard way
(using shared libgcc).

Is there chance that it will work without problems ? I don't see
better resolution (and I really dislikee idea of glibc linked with shared
libgcc).

ps. gcc-3.0 (final) with --disable-shared on gcc subdir only doesn't
work for me (libgcj doesn't compile sucessfully) while it was working
with 20010507 snap, so it's not choice right now.

--
 Arkadiusz Miśkiewicz, AM2-6BONE, 1024/3DB19BBD
 IPv6 ready PLD Linux at http://www.pld.org.pl/