Re: PATCH: Share the dwarf2 unwind code between glibc and gcc 3.0

On Monday 09 July 2001 15:06, Mark Kettenis wrote:
> ... And mixing code compiled with -fexceptions with a new version of
> GCC with C++ code compiled with an older version of GCC cannot be
> expected to work either

Could you please explain to me how someone can ever make a binary compatible
(between different versions of gcc compiled code) shared c++ library using
exceptions if what you're stating here is true?

Bo.

--

     Bo Thorsen                 |   28 Merton Road
     Free software developer    |   Slough, SL1 1QW