Donald Trump names the #1 way for a broke person to become a success...

        Why is Donald Trump One of the Richest Men in the World?

(This is a ONE TIME email, please click "DELETE" and accept my
apologies if you are not interested )

There is no need to reply or ask to be removed from any mailing
list, you will Simply miss out on the learning about the
opportunity that changed my life and all of my free OFFERS AT THE
BOTTOM.

***I have included some free no obligation offers at the bottom
of this page, for your own sake, at least check it out.***

You may have heard this story before, but over the summer of 1998
Donald Trump made an appearance on the David Letterman show. Dave
asked him what he would do if he lost everything and had to start
over from scratch. Without hesitating, Trump said he would find a
good network marketing company and get to work. The audience
started to hoot and boo him. He looked out at the audience and
dead-panned his response -
"That's why I'm sitting up here and you are all sitting out
there!"

Why is Donald Trump one of the richest men on the planet?
Because Donald Trump recognizes opportunity.  It is a fact that
Multilevel Marketing is the fastest and most money efficient tool
for making money.  You may be asking why.  The answer is simple.
With Multilevel Marketing (or MLM as us experts call it), you
don't get paid just off of how hard and how long you work now,
but also you earn money from work you did weeks, months, or even
years ago.  Imagine, working 40 hours this week and not only
getting a check at the end of the week, but also getting that
same money every week for the rest of your life.  The key to MLM
is numbers. Those numbers are the number of people you recruit to
join your program. The more numbers you get, the more money you
make.   Its that simple.
	Below is the opportunity of a lifetime, the secret to
your financial freedom.  Delete this message and you may go on
living a average happy life, but you'll always wonder what if.
"What if  I could have actually made my fortune over the
internet?"  " What if it was worth the investment?" Please don't
miss out on this opportunity.   With hard work, the proper
investments and motivation anyone can virtually write their own
meal ticket.

Save this message for later reference, but READ IT NOW.  It
contains valuable information.

Dear Entrepreneur:

 If you've read this far, chances are you're currently working in
a home business, or have in the past. Unfortunately, there's also
a 90% or better chance that you aren't seeing the kind of income
you had hoped for either. If you're honest with yourself, you
know exactly what I'm saying. You did everything you were told to
do, but it just hasn't happened for you, time and time again.
Sound familiar?

Spend a fraction of the time you would at most day jobs or home
businesses and make some cold, hard, cash.

I send out these emails, as many as I can, and people send me
cash in the mail for information that I just email back to them.
It is all completely legal, and I get to make that walk to the
mailbox every day knowing that it is full of $5 bills for me!!

What you are about to read is very exciting. Prepare to be
amazed.It will explain how almost anyone can legally make a lot
of money, in cash. You don't need to have a lot of experience,
time, or money to do this, but if you do - all the better!

The most important thing you need is the desire to get ahead, a
bit of spare time, and an entrepreneurial spirit. Have you been
disappointed with a lot of so-called "opportunities" or all the
hassles associated with selling on online auctions? This is
different! I'm sure you've heard that before, but please take a
few minutes to go through the plan, and make sure you read all of
the information. Make this the one you act on!

REMEMBER WE ALL HAVE OUR NAMES AND ADDRESSES BELOW SO I WOULDN´T
PUT MINE HERE IF THIS IS A BOGUS SCHEME WOULD YOU? MAKING YOUR
FINANCIAL DREAMS COME TRUE HAS NEVER BEEN EASIER!!! THIS WORKS
AND YOU WILL NEVER KNOW UNTIL YOU TRY IT. TAKING TEN MINUTES TO
READ THIS E-MAIL CAN CHANGE YOUR LIFE LIKE IT DID MINE. YOU
REALLY HAVE NOTHING TO LOSE !

 It's really working!!! And so easy!!!

Spend a minute or two here and you will find that
YOU REALLY OWE IT TO YOURSELF TO LOOK AT THIS!!!

AS SEEN ON NATIONAL TV:

"Making over half million dollars every 4 to 5 months from your
home for an investment of only $25 U.S. Dollars expense one time"

THANKS TO THE COMPUTER AGE AND THE INTERNET! BE A MILLIONAIRE
LIKE OTHERS WITHIN A YEAR !!
Before you say "Bull", please read the following :

This is the letter you have been hearing about on the news
lately. Due to the popularity of this letter on the Internet, a
national weekly news program recently devoted an entire show to
the Investigation of this program described below, to see if it
really can make people money. The show also investigated whether
or not the program was legal. Their findings proved once and for
all that there are "absolutely NO Laws prohibiting the
participation in the program and if people can follow the simple
instructions, they are bound to make some megabucks with only $25
out of pocket cost".

DUE TO THE RECENT INCREASE OF POPULARITY AND RESPECT THIS PROGRAM
HAS ATTAINED, IT IS CURRENTLY WORKING BETTER THAN EVER.

This is what one had to say:
"Thanks to this profitable opportunity. I was approached many
times before but each time I passed on it. I am so glad I finally
joined just to see what one could expect in return for the
minimal effort and money required. To my astonishment, I received
total $ 610,470.00 in 21 weeks, with money still coming in".
-Pam Hedland, Fort Lee, New Jersey.

Here is another testimonial:
"This program has been around for a long time but I never
believed in it. But one day when I received this again in the
mail I decided to gamble my $25 on it. I followed the simple
instructions and walaa ..... 3 weeks later the money started to
come in. First month I only made $240.00 but the next 2 months
after that I made a total 0of $290,000.00. So far, in the past 8
months by re-entering the program, I have made over $710,000.00
and I am playing it again. The key to success in this program is
to follow the simple steps and NOT change anything ."

More testimonials later but first,

**PRINT THIS NOW FOR YOUR FUTURE REFERENCE**

$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$

 If you would like to make at least $500,000 every 4 to 5 months
easily and comfortably, please read the following...THEN READ IT
AGAIN and AGAIN !!!

$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$

FOLLOW THE SIMPLE INSTRUCTION BELOW AND YOUR FINANCIAL DREAMS
WILL COME TRUE, GUARANTEED!

INSTRUCTIONS:

 Order all 5 reports shown on the list below
For each report, send $5 CASH, THE NAME & NUMBER OF THE REPORT
YOU ARE ORDERING and YOUR E-MAIL ADDRESS to the persons whose
names appears ON THAT LIST next to the report. MAKE SURE YOUR
RETURN ADDRESS IS ON YOUR ENVELOPE TOP LEFT CORNER in case of any
mail problems. ===

 When you place your order, make sure you order each of
the 5 reports. You will need all 5 reports so that you can save
them on your computer and resell them.

 YOUR TOTAL COST $5 X 5=$25.00.

 Within a few days you will receive, vie e-mail, each of
the 5 reports from these 5 different individuals. Save them on
your computer so they will be accessible for you to send to the
1,000's of people who will order them from you. Also make a
floppy of these reports and keep it on your desk in case
something happen to your computer.

 IMPORTANT - DO NOT alter the names of the people who are
listed next to each report, or their sequence on the list, in any
way other than what is instructed below in step '' 1 through 6 ''
or you will loose out on majority of your profits. Once you
understand the way this works, you will also see how it does not
work if you change it.
Remember, this method has been tested, and if you alter, it will
NOT work !!! People have tried to put their friends/relatives
names on all five thinking they could get all the money. But it
does not work this way. Believe us, we all have tried to be
greedy and then nothing happened. So Do Not try to change
anything other than what is instructed. Because if you do, it
will not work for you. Remember, honesty reaps the reward!!!

1. After you have ordered all 5 reports, take this advertisement
and REMOVE the name & address of the person in REPORT # 5. This
person has made it through the cycle and is no doubt counting
their fortune.
2. Move the name & address in REPORT # 4 down TO REPORT # 5.

3. Move the name & address in REPORT # 3 down TO REPORT # 4.

4. Move the name & address in REPORT # 2 down TO REPORT # 3.

5. Move the name & address in REPORT # 1 down TO REPORT # 2

6. Insert YOUR name & address in the REPORT # 1 Position. PLEASE
MAKE SURE you copy every name & address ACCURATELY!

**** VERY IMPORTANT: Please make sure to copy every name and
address properly

Take this entire letter, with the modified list of names, and
save it on your computer.
DO NOT MAKE ANY OTHER CHANGES.
Save this on a disk as well just in case if you loose any data.
To assist you with marketing your business on the internet, the 5
reports you purchase will provide you with invaluable marketing
information which includes how to send bulk e-mails legally,
where to find thousands of free classified ads and much more.
There are 2 Primary methods to get this venture going:

METHOD # 1: BY SENDING BULK E-MAIL LEGALLY

Let's say that you decide to start small, just to see how it
goes, and we will assume You and those involved send out only
5,000 e-mails each. Let's also assume that the mailing receive
only a 0.2% response (the response could be much better but lets
just say it is only 0.2%.  Also many people will send out
hundreds of thousands e-mails instead of only 5,000 each).
Continuing with this example, you send out only 5,000 e-mails.
With a 0.2% response, that is only 10 orders for report # 1.

Those 10 people responded by sending out 5,000 e-mail each for a
total of 50,000. Out of those 50,000 e-mails only 0.2% responded
with orders. That's=100 people responded and ordered Report # 2.

Those 100 people mail out 5,000 e-mails each for a total of
500,000 e-mails. The 0.2% response to that is 1000 orders for
Report # 3.

Those 1000 people send out 5,000 e-mails each for a total of 5
million e-mails sent out. The 0.2% response to that is 10,000
orders for Report # 4.
 Those 10,000 people send out 5,000 e-mails each for a total of
50,000,000 (50 million) e-mails. The 0.2% response to that is
100,000 orders for Report # 5

THAT'S 100,000 ORDERS TIMES $5 EACH=$500,000.00 (half million).
Your total income in this example is:
1. $50 +
2. $500 +
3. $5,000 +
4. $50,000 +
5. $500,000 ........ Grand Total
=$555,550.00 NUMBERS DO NOT LIE.

GET A PENCIL & PAPER AND FIGUREOUT THE WORST POSSIBLE RESPONSES
AND NO MATTER HOW YOU CALCULATE IT, YOU WILL STILL MAKE A LOT OF
MONEY !

REMEMBER FRIEND, THIS IS ASSUMING ONLY 10 PEOPLE ORDERING OUT OF
5,000 YOU MAILED TO.
 Dare to think for a moment what would happen if everyone or half
or even one 4th of those people mailed 100,000e-mails each or
more? There are over 150 million people on the Internet worldwide
and counting. Believe me, many people will do just that, and
more!

METHOD # 2 : BY PLACING FREE ADS ON THE INTERNET

Advertising on the net is very very inexpensive and there are
hundreds of FREE places to advertise. Placing a lot of free ads
on the Internet will easily get a larger response. We strongly
suggest you start with Method # 1 and add METHOD # 2 as you go
along.

For every $5 you receive, all you must do is e-mail them the
Report they ordered. That's it. Always provide same day service
on all orders. This will guarantee that the e-mail they send out,
with your name and address on it, will be prompt because they can
not advertise until they receive the report.

___________AVAILABLE REPORTS________________

ORDER EACH REPORT BY ITS NUMBER & NAME ONLY.

Notes: Always send $5 cash (U.S. CURRENCY) for each Report.
Checks NOT accepted. Make sure the cash is concealed by wrapping
it in at least 2 sheets of paper. On one of those sheets of
paper, Write the NUMBER & the NAME of the Report you are
ordering, YOUR E-MAIL ADDRESS and your name and postal address.

PLACE YOUR ORDER FOR THESE REPORTS NOW :

REPORT # 1: 'The Insider's Guide to Advertising for Free on the
Net

Order Report #1from:

Bryant Foster
12866 Williams Meadow Ct.
Herndon, VA 20171
USA

REPORT # 2: The Insider's Guide to Sending Bulk e-mail onthe Net

Order Report # 2 from:

 A.Black
1455 S.State St. SP. 15
Hemet, CA 92545
 USA

REPORT # 3: Secret to Multilevel marketing on the net

Order Report # 3 from:

S.Z.
6311 Danube Road
Richmond B.C V7C 3H8
Canada

 REPORT # 4: How to become a millionaire utilizing MLM & the Net

Order Report # 4 from :

G. A. Bower
2769 N. Hillbrier Cir.
Plano, TX 75075
 USA

REPORT #5: How to send out 0ne Million emails for free

Order Report # 5 from:

S. Santos
32 Cross Street
 San Francisco, CA 94112
 USA

 $$$$$$$$$ YOUR SUCCESS GUIDELINES $$$$$$$$$$$

Follow these guidelines to guarantee your success:

 If you do not receive at least 10 orders for Report #1
within 2 weeks, continue sending e-mails until you do.
 After you have received 10 orders, 2 to 3 weeks after
that you should receive 100 orders or more for REPORT # 2. If you
did not, continue advertising or sending e-mails until you do.
 Once you have received 100 or more orders for Report #
2, YOU CAN RELAX, because the system is already working for you,
and the cash will continue to roll in !

THIS IS IMPORTANT TO REMEMBER:

 Every time your name is moved down on the list, you are
placed in front of a Different report.

 You can KEEP TRACK of your PROGRESS by watching which
report people are ordering from you.

 IF YOU WANT TO GENERATE MORE INCOME SEND ANOTHER BATCH
OF E-MAILS AND START THE WHOLE PROCESS AGAIN. There is NO LIMIT
to the income you can generate from this business !!!

FOLLOWING IS A NOTE FROM THE ORIGINATOR OF THIS PROGRAM:
You have just received information that can give you financial
freedom for the rest of your life, with NO RISK and JUST A LITTLE
BIT OF EFFORT. You can make more money in the next few weeks and
months than you have ever imagined. Follow the program EXACTLY AS
INSTRUCTED. Do Not change it in any way. It works exceedingly
well as it is now. Remember to e-mail a copy of this exciting
report after you have put your name and address in Report #1 and
moved others to #2 ...........# 5 as instructed above. One of the
people you send this to may send out 100,000 or more e-mails and
your name will be on every one of them. Remember though, the more
you send out the more potential customers you will reach. So my
friend, I have given you the ideas, information, materials and
opportunity to become financially independent.
IT IS UP TO YOU NOW !

========MORE TESTIMONIALS===============

"My name is Mitchell. My wife, Jody and I live in Chicago. I am
an accountant with a major U.S. Corporation and I make pretty
good money. When I received this program I grumbled to
Jodyaboutreceiving ''junk mail''.
I made fun of the whole thing,spoutingmy knowledge of the
population and percentages involved. I ''knew'' it wouldn't work.
Jody totally ignored my supposed intelligence and few days later
she jumped in with both feet. I made merciless fun of her, and
was ready to lay the old ''I told you so'' on her when the thing
didn't work. Well, the laugh was on me!
Within 3 weeks she had received 50 responses. Within the next 45
days she had received total $ 147,200.00 ........... all cash! I
was shocked. I have joined Jody in her ''hobby''.
-Mitchell Wolf M.D., Chicago, Illinois

''Not being the gambling type, it took me several weeks to make
up my mind to participate in this plan. But conservative that I
am, I decided that the initial investment was so little that
there was just no way that I wouldn't get enough orders to at
least get my money back''. '' I was surprised when I found my
medium size post office box crammed with orders. I made
$319,210.00in the first 12 weeks. The nice thing about this deal
is that it does not matter where people live. There simply isn't
a better investment with a faster return and so big."
-Dan Sondstrom, Alberta, Canada

 ''I had received this program before. I deleted it, but later I
wondered if I should have given it a try. Of course, I had no
idea who to contact to get another copy, so I had to wait until I
was e-mailed again by someone else.........11 months passed then
it luckily came again...... I did not delete this one! I made
more than $490,000 on my first try and all the money came within
22 weeks."
- Susan De Suza, New York, N.Y.

''It really is a great opportunity to make relatively easy money
with little cost to you. I followed the simple instructions
carefully and within 10 days the money started to come in. My
first month I made $20,560.00 and by the end of third month my
total cash count was $362,840.00. Life is beautiful, Thanx to
internet.".
-Fred Dellaca, Westport, New Zealand

 ORDER YOUR REPORTS TODAY AND GET STARTED ON 'YOUR' ROAD TO
FINANCIAL FREEDOM !

ORDER Now and receive these FREE GIFTS…

***The following is an exclusive offer made by Bryant Foster, do
not include the following links in your advertisement to be
e-mailed to your own potential customers. Doing so may affect
your sales.)***

To help you get started, If you order the program now I
personally include 2 of the most popular e-books on the internet
today.

	"How to start your own traffic virus"
		- secrets to getting more online traffic to any
	"Web Gold"
		- over a hundred chapters to improve your market
success

Terry Dean's Free ezine Web Gold, read by over 36,000 subscribers
from around the world.The rules have all changed in the last
year...Don't get caught in 2001 trying to use last year's
methods!
As a special bonus you will receive our free ebook "How to Start
Your Own Traffic Virus" which you can download from our site and
even "brand" with your own web site address to build your own
instant traffic machine for free...

These books can be sold and resold for $45 each.
$45 +
$45  =  $90 value FOR FREE

That's $90, a value almost 4 times greater than the price of this
program.

 For those who don't know, an e-book is a book that can
be read online.  These books contain information that can be read
in a matter of days and can be used as great resources.

Without these e-books I absolutely wouldn't have been able to
make as much money on the internet as I did with this program.
These e-books are written by ___________, one of the worlds most
renound internet guru's.  To date he is worth over 5.6 million
dollars.  HE knows what he's talking about.  He allows others to
give his books away, as long as they keep the books completely
intact.
	"This series you have put together is excellent. I
ABSOLUTELY love your ezine! Every issue I learn something that I
can immediately use." - David Oliver

1. I might be the the only person  involved in this program who
offers this e-book for FREE as support for my downline.  So if
you're not sure about investing $25 right now then make sure to
save this e-mail you might want to invest later and receive the 2
FREE e-books later.

 I will also include another one of my personal favorite
reports, "21 rules to writing a great advertisement". ( the 21
rules can also be obtained via the link at the very bottom of
this page)

So now your saying, "OK Bryant I'm sold, I want to know how to
get started making money."

Just follow the directions above

____________________

Don't leave without This NO OBLIGATION Gifts

I'm not sure how long you've been advertising but let me tell
you, you don't stand a chance without the right weapons.  Now,
because I am aware of this fact, even if you don't take the
oppertunity of a lifetime and begin this program TODAY, I still
don't want you to leave empty handed.
I'm going to give you the

"21 rules to writing a successful Advertisement \
	and
Up to date Reports explaining how to deal with today's online
marketing

These offers are given to you weather you order NOW or not.

	These weapon contains secrets that can improve your
marketing  response rate by as much as 200%

You need this Report !!

Click here to receive 21 RULES to writing a successful
Advertisement Click here ultimateprogram@abeber.com

Signed,
Bryant Kahlil