unloading dynamically loaded libraries

Hi.,

  I am using Suse linux 2.214 kernal version
  and 2.95.2 gcc version

  I am facing a problem while unloading dynamically loaded libraries.,

  I am attaching the example programs and the Makefile.,
  Do a make to get the executable and shared objects libtest1.so libtest2.so
  run the executable loadunload to get the scenario

  I am loading two libraries libtest1.so and libtest2.so.,
  If i unload them in reverse order i.e., libtest2.so first and libtest1.so next then there is no problem.,
  but if i unload them in the same order i.e., libtest1.so first and libtest2.so next then dynamic_cast inside unregister method defined in test2 is giving segmentation fault.,

  The same scenario is working fine in solaris.,
  I am unable to find out whether its a kernel bug or gcc bug
  The problem might be from dlclose()

Please respond on this problem.,

Regards.,
Jagadish