glibc-2.2.4pre2 results

Hi.

My system:

i586-pc-linux-gnu
gcc-2.95.4 (cvs)
binutils-2.11.90.0.25
linux-2.4.5-ac5

The latest prerelease built and tested cleanly. I did find a couple
of messages in the output files ...

./dlfcn/tstcxaatexit.out:
__dso_handle not available, cannot perform the test
./dlfcn/tstatexit.out:
__dso_handle not available, cannot perform the test

... but this appears to be a deficiency in the compiler that
the test code checks for (and if memory serves has been mentioned
on the glibc lists previously). I thought the gcc-2.95.4 cvs had the
patches for the weak variables that this test utilizes. My
mistake I guess.

Thanks to everyone working on GNU libc!

--
Art Haas