Re: make check problem at math in cvs glibc

Kevin Hendricks <khendricks@ivey.uwo.ca> writes:

> I guess you just forgot about all of the patches and support offered by Franz
> Sirl and the testing done by Jack Howarth for this "platform".

I don't implied that this always was the case.  But the only
explanation for the missing adjustments can just be that interest is
lost (nothing lasts forever, especially interest in work like this).
Who knows, I don't get status reports from which I can derive the real
situation so I have to interpolate from something like this.