Conference Calls - 20 cents/minute

Are you handing over your hard-earned money to big corporations for NO
REASON?  If you make telephone conference calls, you probably are.  Let
us save you or your organization A LOT of money.

CNI Telecom's conference calling service will save you nearly 60%
compared to AT&T, Sprint, and MCI (In some cases, we are saving
companies over $50,000 per year!)

Features & Benefits:

  -  No Reservations - saves time
  -  Toll-Free number never changes
  -  Excellent Rates - $0.20 per minute
  -  NO MONTHLY CHARGES, and no contract!
  -  Easy to use and always available
  -  Access to conferencing 24 hours a day, 7 days a week

Best of all, you can use our ConferenceCall service IN ADDITION to
whatever service you're currently using...if you're not happy with our
service, for whatever reason, you can resume calls with your current
provider.

Call my toll-free number to setup an account and I'll send you an audio
CD featuring the best of Motown.  Or, set-up your account via our web form:
http://www.cnitelecom.com/conference.html

Regards,

Randy Abrams
CNI Telecom
(800) 294-1313
an Authorized ConferenceCall Agent
http://www.cnitelecom.com/conference.html

P.S. If you know of anyone else who could benefit from this information,
please feel free to forward this entire email to them.  They'll be glad
you did.