Re: C99 library issues

On Mon, 19 Nov 2001, Paolo Carlini wrote:

> perusing http://gcc.gnu.org/c99status.html I got the idea that there are some C99 features
> still missing from the current GLIBC library, right?
>
> In that case, are there any plans to provide them in GLIBC2.3 ??

The page has nothing to do with glibc or any other C library.  For glibc's
C99 support you should look at CONFORMANCE in the libc source instead.  I
believe that the only feature missing in glibc is math_errhandling
(needing compiler support, as the links in c99status.html explain).

"Library Issue" on its own means there's nothing for the compiler to do.
"Library Issue" and another column means that the compiler has something
to do to support the library.  This is explained in the second paragraph
of that page.

--
Joseph S. Myers
jsm28@cam.ac.uk