Re: Gcc builtin functions used by glibc not available on mips

Eric Christopher <echristo@redhat.com> writes:

> Someone could have some weird hacked up version that didn't have the
> facility that you would otherwise think was there.

We support no weird hacked-up versions.  And by not supporting
otherwise standard features there will always be problems and any work
on this architecture will take much longer than for any other.  Plus,
the interest in even caring about the architecture will drop.  Mine
wrt to MIPS already dropped to zero.