Re: The problem with __pthread_manager_adjust_prio

On Thu, 2002-03-21 at 00:24, H . J . Lu wrote:

> A new patch with spinlock.

This patch isn't right either.  There is no guarantee that the new
thread gets scheduled before the manager creates another thread.

Looking at the code I don't understand why the priority the manager
selects for the thread creation isn't stored in memory local to the
newly created thread.  This would fix the problem.  If you also think
that I don't miss anything you might want to send such a patch.