stdio.h and sys_errlist on i386-gnu

Hi,

(to Roland: you might get a dup because I got th list address wrong before)

This applies only to a Hurd build of glibc with --enable-libio.

gdb's libiberty checks for sys_errlist, but fails to find it on the Hurd,
rightly so.   Then it goes on to define it for itself, and its declaration as
static clashes with our declaration of them in stdio.h:

/* These variables normally should not be used directly.  The `strerror'
   function provides all the needed functionality.  */
#ifdef  __USE_BSD
extern int sys_nerr;
extern __const char *__const sys_errlist[];
#endif
#ifdef  __USE_GNU
extern int _sys_nerr;
extern __const char *__const _sys_errlist[];
#endif

Roland, this seems to be a problem in stdio.h having these declarations on
the Hurd.

Thanks,
Marcus

Marcus.Brinkmann@ruhr-uni-bochum.de