Re: stdio.h and sys_errlist on i386-gnu

I agree that declaring sys_errlist when we're not defining it is not good.
Unfortunately, the only reasonable solution I can see off hand is making a
new sysdeps header file just for this declaration (or I suppose we could
add it to bits/stdio_lim.h).  i.e., either move the declaration to the new
file (bits/errlist.h or something) or have the new file #define a macro
like _HAVE_SYS_ERRLIST that libio/stdio.h tests.

However, it also seems to me that libiberty is ill-advised to use the name
sys_errlist for its own static variable.  It could do:

	#undef sys_errlist
	#under sys_nerr
	#define sys_errlist our_errlist
	#define sys_nerr our_nerr

before its definitions just to be safe.  But with the compilation problem
fixed I think you will find other problems with libiberty/strerror.c,
because it tries to create a table indexed by errno value and as large as
the largest errno value, which is pretty large on the Hurd since it's a
sparse number space.