Re: OpenGL and the LinuxThreads pthread_descr structure

Gareth Hughes wrote:

> Let's be clear about what I'm proposing: you agree to reserve an
> 8*sizeof(void *) block at a well-defined and well-known offset in the
> TCB.

Of course, I should add that space for such a block exists, and has
existed for some time.  My proposal requires no real changes on the
glibc side of things, other than to set in stone the agreement between
pthreads and OpenGL to ensure this block is there in the future.

-- Gareth