aio patch copyright assignment

Andreas Jaeger wrote:

> Tom,
>
> some initial notes:
> - do we have proper copyright assignments from yourself and Amos?  I
>   don't think so and like to ask you to send those in first.

Andreas, Ulrich, All,

  With regards to the patches that Amos and I have posted, the FSF should have the proper paperwork in
hand today for copyright assignment.  Apologies for the delay, the manager that needed to sign was out of
the country.

> --
>  Andreas Jaeger
>   SuSE Labs aj@suse.de
>    private aj@arthur.inka.de
>     http://www.suse.de/~aj

  Regards,

  Tom

--
Tom Gall - [Embedded] [ppc|ppc64]  Code Monkey
Peace, Love and Linux Technology Center "Where's the ka-boom?