if_indextoname missing in libc.so [CVS:HEAD]

Hi,

when compiling CVS Head of glibc everything works fine until the new
libc.so is used first, which happens when compiling "iconv/iconvconfig"
the symbols if_indextoname, __GI_if_nametoindex and __GI_if_indextoname
are missing.  I think this is a configuration error since these symbols
should either be created automatically or even exist in
libc.a(if_indextoname).

It may be an error but I tried to compile the libc in an extra
libc-build directory.

libc/			contains the Source
libc-build/		here I build the glibc

If this isn't valid I'll rapidly try to build in the sourcetree, but I
think I've read something against that.

BYE INGO