!!L@@K!! SICK OF ALL THE LIES ME TO (A MUST READ)

Hi Friend

This is how it really is.........
I know you haven't made money with other things you've tried, and I know
what you're saying....
You've got a real nice Web Page, but your hit counter isn't showing
anything but your own visits?
You submitted your URL to a bunch of Search Engines but still can't find
your site on Alta Vista or
Yahoo?

You blasted out ads to a zillion FFA sites but all you get is more junk in
you inbox?
Your Banner programs are producing zilch but now your we- page is so full
of other people's banners
you can't find your own stuff?
Your auto-responders just sit around and chat with other auto-responders.
Nobody reads the
garbage they send back and forth?
You've been placing FREE classified ads until you're blue in the face, and
got "sucked-in" for extra-
cost color and positioning, but you don't get any responses anyway?
Your Opt-in mailing lists get nothing but a clogged-up inbox from people
trying to sell you
something?
Your Postings to Newsgroups have brought nothing but Hate-Mail, some
pretty foul language, and
the "Happy99" virus?
....and, you think bulk email could produce sales, but you're to scared to
try it for fear of anti-
spammers?
Now thats what i call being honest.......
How about this for my sales pitch
"Go here & try  this trust me" Thanx lucy
 http://www.mymagichosting.com/view/suite14934/ads
This is NOT SPAM. You Agreed to receive a one time message from me when
you posted your link to one of my Opportunities, Free Leads, Classifieds,
FFA Pages.
Or you are in one of my mailing lists
To remove yourself just visit the link below: