possible catgets/tst-catgets.out failure?

   In manually testing the current glibc cvs after my patch was
checked in, I ran across a make check failure that I had been
getting but never noticed before. On debian ppd sid, I see the
catgets/tst-catgets.out file contains a slew of instances
similar to...

expected "Falsche Anzahl der Felder in der Zeitzonen-Fortsetzungszeile", got "+#+# if this comes backs it's an error"
expected "Falsche Anzahl an Feldern in der Zone-Zeile", got "+#+# if this comes backs it's an error"
expected "xdrrec_create: Hauptspeicher erschöpft
", got "+#+# if this comes backs it's an error"
expected "xdrrec_create: Hauptspeicher erschöpft
", got "+#+# if this comes backs it's an error"
expected "xdr_reference: Hauptspeicher erschöpft
", got "+#+# if this comes backs it's an error"
expected "xdr_reference: Hauptspeicher erschöpft
", got "+#+# if this comes backs it's an error"
expected "xdrrec_create: Hauptspeicher erschöpft
", got "+#+# if this comes backs it's an error"
expected "yp_update: Kann den Rechnername nicht in einen Netzname umwandeln
", got "+#+# if this comes backs it's an error"
expected "yp_update: Kann die Adresse des Servers nicht finden
", got "+#+# if this comes backs it's an error"

Is anyone else seeing this. On debian we don't generate all of the
locales but I do have...

de_DE ISO-8859-1
en_US ISO-8859-1
fr_FR ISO-8859-1