Re: es_AR locale patch

On Mon, Sep 16, 2002 at 10:47:39AM -0700, Ulrich Drepper wrote:

> Jeff Bailey wrote:
> >Please accept this patch to correctly format numbers for the es_AR
> >locale.  For verification we looked at:

> I cannot access the first URL but the second deals with monetary
> amounts and glibc already uses the format you suggest for monetary
> output.  Somebody must have thought that normal numbers are not
> printed using this format and I haven't seen evidence for the
> contrary.

http://www.clarin.com/diario/hoy/index_diario.html

At the top of the page has the number of readers (When I looked
391.348 lectores)

It seems that stories are only available for the day, but that's the
main page so it should be safe.

Here's another government statistics page:
http://www.jus.gov.ar/minjus/ssjyal/Reincidencia/RN_ESTCOMPARA1.HTML

I also have this email where Jordi asked for assistance from the
debian-user-spanish list:
http://lists.debian.org/debian-user-spanish/2002/debian-user-spanish-200209/msg01089.html

--
learning from failures is nice in theory...
but in practice, it sucks :)