Re: glibc cvs broken?

> in the libc cvs tree appears to be insufficient here to get
> the build going again. I am still seeing these...

Please try to follow what the build is doing and fix it up by hand as
needed if you are going to use cvs to track sources.  The rebuilds would
work fine if you had autoconf 2.13 installed.  Since they don't, you need
to avoid them, and perhaps undo any that have been botched already in your
tree.  Touch all the sysdeps configure scripts as needed to avoid the rebuilds.
It won't kill you to do find sysdeps -name configure | xargs touch.