home for prelink

Jakub and Ulrich,
    Where exactly will prelink reside now that glibc 2.3 has been released?
I ask because the only easily available tarball is in the prelink srpm.
However that tarball is too old for ppc (we need 20020923 or better).
We need to start doing version bumps on the prelink tarballs and place
them on sources.redhat.com along side the glibc's tarballs. I would suggest
something like v 0.21 and as fixes for the remaining arches arrive in
prelink we just keep replacing the tarball with 0.01 version bumps.
                               Jack