Re: undefined reference to __ctype_tolower etc in build of glib,gcc, pam + sed-3.58 strangeness + bzip2

binutils-2.13.90.0.4

I thought 0.6 was not really working yet?

I am gradually rebuilding my system with glibc 2.3 and trying once in a
while to rebulid gcc.... someday this oughto work. Will try the new
binutils when I get a minute. I zapped all the .a files in /lib and
/usr/lib. So the static stuff cannot get in the way unless it is hiding
somewhere.

Have never used 2.2.93. The prior release was glibc 2.2.5