Re: unwind question

> But I soon detected that there is no unwinding information available
for
> functions contained inside libc. So if an exception occurs inside
those
> function it is impossible to unwind the stack, even when they are
called
> from function which has unwinding information?
>
> Is this true, or is there a way to solve that somehow?

Yes, and no. Those functions that can cause exceptions
(i.e. those that call back user code) are compiled with -fexception
(qsort being the most prominent example). You should not need
to worry about the functions that have no unwind information since
you will never see them on your stack.

Regards,
Martin