Re: struct stat.h with nanosecond resolution

Andreas Jaeger wrote:
> The current linux 2.5 kernel adds nanosecond resolution to struct
> stat.  I've added a patch implementing this.
>
> If this patch is ok, I'll fix all other linux <bits/stat.h> files the
> same way.
>
> Ok to commit?
>
> Is there anything else that needs to be done for this change in glibc?

What about filesystems which don't support nanosecond resolution?  Do
they actively clear the fields?  If not, we'll have to change the
syscall wrappers to clear the nanosecond fields before the syscall.

--
--------------.                        ,-.            444 Castro Street