Re: is sysdep-cancel.h needed for any linux arch?

On Thursday 02 January 2003 16:22, Jakub Jelinek wrote:
> Yes, sysdep-cancel.h needs to be added for all arches.
> Even if you succeeded to make the thing compile, it wouldn't work properly
> (ie. cancellation points would not actually be cancellation points).
> But it requires understanding of lots of architecture details, so
> it would be best added by the respective architecture maintainers.
> Will try to finish alpha, would prefer to leave the rest of arches
> to others.

What exactly has PSEUDO in sysdep-cancel.h to do? I couldn't find a
specification and judging from the other arches is difficult, cause I don't
know their ABI.

- what has to happen between CENABLE and CDISABLE?
- does PSEUDO fall thru to anything?
- is it OK to compile in sysdep.c on PPC (maybe sysdep.c should be compiled
into libpthread on all arches to match libc?) to get the __syscall_error
routine into libpthread?

Franz.