Re: is sysdep-cancel.h needed for any linux arch?

On Saturday 04 January 2003 06:47, Ulrich Drepper wrote:
> Franz Sirl wrote:
> > So, my initial version seems to work in the pthread case, but in the libc
> > case it crashes in __libc_enable_asynccancel while calling
> > (*__libc_pthread_functions.ptr_pthread_thread_self)() which is zero. As
> > this happens still during library init, who is responsible for initing
> > the __libc_pthread_functions struct with the proper values?
>
> See linuxthreads/libc_pthread_init.c.  The function gets the array
> passed in and it makes a copy.

Hmm, looks like a problem in the build process then. libc.so doesn't call
__pthread_initialize_minimal@plt anywhere. Appropriate
./linuxthreads/crt[in].o files are generated though, but they aren't used for
libc.so. I'll check further later today. If someone has an idea on how the
build system is supposed to work in this respect, please let me know.

Franz.