Re: PPC32 and state of the project

Kevin Hendricks writes:

> It is never easy is it!
>
> Since it looks like others (Paul and Alan) are already looking at most
> of this I will start by looking at getting a running linuxthreads code
> using R2 temporarily since that will require no gcc or binutils changes
> for me to run the tests on and once we decide on the correct register, I
> can easily change things to match.

Ok you can start by using
linuxthreads/sysdeps/powerpc/powerpc64/pt-machine.h as an example to start
with. Also you need to look at sysdeps/powerpc/powerpc32/[setjmp.S,
__longjmp.S, /fpu/setjmp.S, /fpu/__longjmp.S]. This is one place (that I
can think of) where the handling of r2 needs to chance ... :)