Re: powerpc maintainership

Steve Munroe wrote:

> This latest issue (sysdep-cancel.h) popped up while I was on vacation. I'll
> get to it. But there are also pending gcc changes to support TLS for both
> PPC32 and PPC64. Actually PPC64 is in better shape because the ABI already
> supports TLS.

I read that you mentioned some people plan to work on some of the
issues.  This was new to me and this isn't good.  Please make these
kinds of plans publically known ASAP.  This allows all kinds of planning
and prevents duplicated work.

--
--------------.                        ,-.            444 Castro Street