Re: mips64 n32 and n64 support in dl-machine.h

Alexandre Oliva <aoliva at redhat dot com> writes:

> On Mar 14, 2003, Roland McGrath <roland at redhat dot com> wrote:
>
>> It's unrealistic to think they will be caught when the rela code is not
>> being compiled.
>
> I was thinking the maintainer would catch them while reviewing mips
> patches.  Oh, wait, we don't have a mips maintainer, do we? :-) :-(

I'm still the one feeling responsible - but haven't had time to work
on this for quite some time.  I'll try to review and commit stuff for
mips but your patches have surprised me.  I'm not sure which direction
we should go here.

Btw. I'm also surprised to see that some of your patches went in
without an on-list approval.  I hope there was off-list approval.

Andreas
--
 Andreas Jaeger
  SuSE Labs aj at suse dot de