Re: mips64 elf64 reloc data structures

> Anything other than misplacement of `{'s and long lines?

Those are what jumped out at me.

> BFD defines Elf64_Mips_Rel and Elf64_Mips_Rela, but to different
> structures.  I don't know whether anyone defines these types, but the
> unions and sub-structs, I came up with myself.

I meant some place that defines these in elf.h, not a private interface
like BFD (BFD is not part of the stable system-wide API).

> Sorry, I don't see a naming convention I'm supposed to follow.

Then don't use public names.  If the internal types can't be anonymous
because they are used more than once, use __ names or _Elf names or
something to keep it clean.

> Anything that uses ELF_R_TYPE needs the mips elf64-specific version of
> the macro to work on little-endian.  That's a lot of code in elf/, as
> well as sysdeps/mips/dl-machine.h.

Can you put these hacks in sysdeps/mips/ldsodefs.h and cover everything?