Re: enable n32 and n64, and move o32 into mips/mips32

On Mar 29, 2003, Roland McGrath <roland at redhat dot com> wrote:

> I tried this patch and it seems to be ok.

Err...  You're turning the declarations that used to be of
``automatic'' (i.e., nested) functions into static declarations.  Did
you really mean to do that?

The patch seems to do the right thing for me as well.  Will you please
put it in, or should I?

Red Hat GCC Developer                 aoliva at {redhat dot com, gcc.gnu.org}
CS PhD student at IC-Unicamp        oliva at {lsd dot ic dot unicamp dot br, gnu.org}