bug #4833, "Finnish /etc/locale.alias"

The request for changes in the finnish locale aliases could be closed
with 'wont-fix' or something similar.  I have emailed with the
reporter (but none of the conversation made into gnats.  I do like
Debian BTS better. :( )), and he agreed that there is no need to add
more aliases.

I believe the alias file is there to handle compatibility problems
with old systems and other UNIXes, and that all new systems should use
the complete and standardised locale name form
<languagecode>_<COUNTRYCODE>.<CHARSET>.  There is no need to add
'suomi' as an alias to fi_FI at euro dot   In addition, I do not see the use
of changing the 'finnish' alias, as the users wanting ISO-8859-1
should use LANG=fi_FI at euro, not LANG=finnish.

I managed to get the reporter, Petri Koistinen, to agree on this, and
he is fine with closing the bug.  I think hi mistakenly believed that
the language names needed to be listed in the alias file. When told
that this was not the case, he accepted that there is no need to
update the alias file.