Fixing the Norwegian locale; replacing or patching?

We are a few of us discussing what the Norwegian locales should look
like, and we find several errors in both no_NO, and nn_no.  Some of
the features are easily checked and corrected (like it should be using
'kr 1' instead of 'kr1' for monetary values), while others are harder
to find the correct behaviour for (like sorting order of accented
characters, which seem to be unspecified in Norwegian).  Do you want
me to send in patches for the obvious fixes patch by patch, or do you
want me to send in complete replacement locales when we have found the
correct values for everything in the locale?

On a related note, I think it might be a good idea for the Norwegian
locales to share the common values in a include file, and only specify
the remaining values in the locales themselves.  I think the following
structure would be best:

                         +- no_NO
  norwegian included by -+- nb_NO
                         +- nn_NO

This way it is easier to keep the three locales synchronised.  Do you
think this is a good idea, or should we make sure all the locale files
are self-contained?