PR 4197: Do you have a source for the correct croatian montary formatting?

Hello

In glibc problem report 4197, you claim that the currency symbol for
croatian should come after the value, not before as it currently do
with the hr_HR locale in GNU libc.  The glibc maintainers are less
willing to change the locales unless the correct value can be verified
from some official source.  Do you have a source that can back up your
suggested change?

Did you try to contact the original author for this locale?  If I read
it correctly, it is Tomislav Vujec <tvujec at carnet dot hr>.  I try to copy
this email to him, and hope we will reply.

Your bug report at
<URL:http://bugs.gnu.org/cgi-bin/gnatsweb.pl?cmd=view%20audit-trail&database=glibc&pr=4197>
only the placement of Kn for positive numbers:

  '245.21 Kn'

But what is formatting for negative numbers?

While I work on the hr_HR locale, I want to add some test cases to the
runtime test og glibc, to make sure the result stays correct.  Can you
verify the formatting of these values?  Can you supply a source?

  value   hr_HR
  123     '123.00 Kn'
  -123    '- 123.00 Kn'
  1234    '1 234.00 Kn'
  -1234   '- 1 234.00 Kn'

I copy this email to the glibc development list as well.