Re: PR 4197: Do you have a source for the correct croatian montary formatting?

[Petter Reinholdtsen in an email to root at seul dot org]
> In glibc problem report 4197, you claim that the currency symbol for
> croatian should come after the value, not before as it currently do
> with the hr_HR locale in GNU libc.

I just got a reply form Roger Dingledine <arma at mit dot edu>, which claim
to be the receiver of root at seul dot org dot   He told me that he didn't submit
the bug report in question.

Because of this I suggest waiting a few weeks for a reply from the
original author of the hr_HR locale (Tomislav Vujec), and if we do not
hear anything more the problem report should be closed as the reporter
is unknown, and such change request would need more documentation to
justify it.