Re: PR 4197: Do you have a source for the correct croatian montaryformatting?

On Fri, 2003-04-18 at 16:22, Petter Reinholdtsen wrote:
> [Petter Reinholdtsen in an email to root at seul dot org]
> > In glibc problem report 4197, you claim that the currency symbol for
> > croatian should come after the value, not before as it currently do
> > with the hr_HR locale in GNU libc.
> Because of this I suggest waiting a few weeks for a reply from the
> original author of the hr_HR locale (Tomislav Vujec), and if we do not
> hear anything more the problem report should be closed as the reporter
> is unknown, and such change request would need more documentation to
> justify it.

Hi all,

Fortunately I keep forward for my old email addresses. The problem here
is the currency symbol for Croatian Kuna. There are two symbols in usage
now - one local 'Kn', and the international one 'HRK'. If you use the
local symbol, it should go after the value, like in:
	123.45 Kn
but for the international one, the usage should be:
	HRK 123.45

Since the locale itself uses 'Kn' as the currency symbol, right usage
should be _after_ the value.

Regards,

--
Tomislav Vujec