Re: How to get LDAP support in NSS/compat?

On Tue, May 20, Thorsten Kukuk wrote:

> It took a little bit longer. Here is a patch for the compat passwd
> function. A patch for initgroups, group and shadow will follow, after
> I cleaned up this version. Some sanity and error checks are missing
> in this patch, but I think this is the way to go and it works already
> for passwd for me.
>
> Feedback is welcome.
>
> Uli, does this have a chance to be accepted for glibc as replacement
> for the current compat module? I think this is the way to go.

Next version of my patch. This time, passwd, shadow and group is
implemented. This should be the final version for this services.
Only initgroups_dyn is missing, I disabled it for now.

With this, everything should work.

  Thorsten

--
Thorsten Kukuk       http://www.suse.de/~kukuk/        kukuk@suse.de
SuSE Linux AG        Deutschherrnstr. 15-19        D-90429 Nuernberg